Your personal information
The information on our website
We do our best to ensure that our website operates properly at all times, but we make no warranties as to the availability or accessibility of our website. We will not be liable for any damages, loss, costs or expenses incurred by you as a result of any lack of availability or accessibility of our website. If our prices are displayed incorrectly, we reserve the right to rectify the prices. As well as not sell you the product at the price you originally saw on our website.
Links and sharing
Links or opportunities to share (via social media, blogs, and communication services) on our website are solely for your use and convenience. The link does not represent any endorsement or recommendation by us. It does not mean that we have any association with the linked website. We are not responsible for the content of any websites that are linked to or from our website or for the legal consequences of your entering into any contracts with the third parties that provide these linked websites and we do not accept any liability for any loss, damage, expense, costs or liability whatsoever incurred by you as a result.
Please note that if you do share content onto other platforms, there may be separate terms and conditions connected to the organisation that allows you to share. Please check the terms and conditions of any site you intend to share to. Some terms and conditions may prohibit you from sharing our content. We will not be liable for any loss, damage, expense, costs, delays or other liability whatsoever (including without limitation any financial losses such as loss of profit) which you may incur as a result of any event beyond our reasonable control (including without limitation any failure of transmission, communication, computer or other facilities or your inability to access the website for any reason or any failure, error or delay in the sending or receiving of any notice or communication or instruction through the post or any electronic medium).
The content of all parts of the website belongs to HALBERD. This includes copyright in all of the text, descriptions and images. It also includes trade marks in our name and logos.
You may download to a local hard disk and print extracts from our website for your personal use. You may also recopy downloaded extracts to others provided you do not do so for profit.
Reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited unless for personal use. None of the content of our website may be copied or otherwise incorporated into or stored in any other web site, electronic retrieval system, publication or other work in any form (whether hard copy, electronic or other).
If you want to use any of our content for any purpose other than as set out above (which includes framing the website) you must first contact us and obtain our permission.
Make sure you are up to date
We reserve the right to change the terms on which our website and products are offered at any time. Any changes to our legal terms and conditions will take effect immediately when they are placed on our website, and will apply to all future use of our website. You should regularly check the General Terms and Conditions and our policies posted on our website as they may have changed since your last visit.
What you cannot do on our website
When using our website you cannot:
(1) interfere or disable any security related features of the site or features that prevent or restrict use or copying of the content accessible via the site;
(2) give any false information in your account details;
(3) take another person’s identity without that person’s permission or misrepresent you are acting on behalf of a person, entity or organisation;
(4) use the site if we have suspended or banned you from using it;
(5) send junk, spam or repetitive messages;
(6) engage in any illegal or unlawful conduct;
(7) modify, interfere, intercept, disrupt or hack the site;
(8) misuse the site by knowingly introducing viruses, Trojans, worms, logic bombs or other similar material or by undertaking any other action which would harm the site, any site user’s equipment or have a detrimental impact on any site user’s experience of using the site;
(10) submit or contribute any content that is abusive, threatening, obscene, untrue, shocking or offensive;
(11) abuse, harm or bully another site user, member of our staff or person;
(12) submit or contribute any User Content without the permission of the content owner or otherwise infringe the copyright, trademark or other rights of third parties; or
Thankyou for taking the time to read the Halberd Desks Terms & Conditions..